|The Miclaran, Littlestairs Road,
Shanklin, PO37 6HS
Contact: Alan & Sue Izzard
Tel: 01983 862726
Open - March to November
Just for adults, The Miclaran Guesthouse holds a superb cliff top location next to the coastal path on the outskirts of Shanklin; offering stunning panoramic sea views over Sandown Bay to Culver Cliff.
Steps nearby lead down from the coastal path to sandy Welcome Beach below, where you can find a variety of water sports, or just stroll to Sandown Esplanade in one direction or Shanklin Esplanade in the other.
The famous thatched Old Shanklin Village is a 15-20 minute walk away; if you are looking for somewhere to eat or drink you will be spoilt for choice with a range of cafes, pubs, bistros and restaurants.
The local train station at Lake is just a 5 minute walk away.
We are extremely proud of our accommodation;
• Panoramic sea views from all double and twin rooms as well as from the lounge, breakfast room and garden.
• Well presented, comfortable rooms all ensuite with showers or showers over bath.
• Accommodation for adults only (16 years+)
• Bedrooms have Freeview flat screen televisions, clock radios, hospitality trays and hairdryers.
• There is a varied breakfast menu using quality ingredients such as free range eggs and vine tomatoes; a vegetarian option is available and we will cater for special dietary needs by prior arrangement.
• Free Wi Fi.
• Free Guest on-site parking.
• No smoking policy throughout the premises.
• Car ferry inclusive breaks available, please phone for details.
We hope that you relax, unwind and enjoy your stay here, so that you recommend The Miclaran to your family and friends, and want to come back and visit again.