|The Caledon Guest House, 59 Mill Hill Road,
Cowes, PO31 7EG
Contact: Andrea and Mark
Tel: 01983 293599
The Caledon guest house is a friendly bed and breakfast in central Cowes offering clean, comfortable rooms and tasty, filling breakfasts.
Come and stay at The Caledon, Cowes!
- Free Wi-fi
- Five mins walk to shops, pubs, restaurants, Yatch Haven, marinas and Red Funnel terminal.
- Fab breakfasts; we use Isle of Wight eggs and Fairtrade tea & coffee.
- Lovely old house with a modern feel; high ceilings, original floorboards and lots of Victorian features.
- Modern clean rooms each individually decorated
- Friendly relaxed people
- All our rooms are modern, clean and comfy and individually decorated.
- Free Wi-Fi
- TV with CD/DVD player
- Quality hairdryer
- Fairtrade tea, coffee & hot choccie
- Some rooms ensuite, some share bathrooms
- White waffle bathrobes
- And some have fab sea views!
A sample of our breakfast menu, photographs and more information are all available on our website www.the-caledon.co.uk.